Volunteering at Al-basarat eye foundation encompasses a broad range of activities, including social work with poor and needy patients; assisting staff in the Childhood non-school going and school-going eye screening Program; in public eye health education programs; in counseling of patients with diabetic eye disease; in varied clerical/ administrative capacities.
There are many ways you can contribute, without going too much out of your way; naturally and effortlessly.
• Sponsor Al-basarat advertisements
• Help Increase Public Awareness of the need for prevention of blindness in children and support the efforts of Al-basarat eye foundation
• Donate to the Patient Sponsorship Scheme
• Participate in the Sight-to-a-Million-Children Drive
• Donate your expertise
• Involve your organization/employer/colleagues -- Sponsor a Project!
• And volunteer any other help :
• Organize small parties to educate people about Al-basarat eye foundation
• Distribute Al-basarat flyers at functions
• Organize stage programs for Al-basarat
• Buy and keep cards in local grocery stores
• Ask organizations known to you to spread the word about Al-basarat and its programs
• Screen a movie, to benefit Al-basarat eye foundation
All contributions to the Patient sponsorship scheme, ADOPT-A-PROJECT scheme, and donations are tax-exempt